Pre-treatment with Henkel Loctite locking agents completely prevents the joint from moving due to a polymer reaction.
Dri-Loc® pre-applied coatings contain microcapsules that break down during assembly, releasing an activator that initiates the polymerisation process.
The polymerised product seeps between the threads, filling all the gaps, ensuring not only locking but also sealing.
- They guarantee higher resistance to loosening than traditional mechanical solutions
- They are available in various degrees of resistance to loosening
- They comply with OEM and automotive industry specifications
- They can be applied to external threads from ø 3 mm
- They can be applied to internal threads from ø 4 mm
- Low friction coefficients
- They are resistant to chemicals and liquid and gaseous fluids commonly used in industrial and automotive applications
- They are water-based and free from organic solvents, making them non-toxic
- Extended storage time of treated parts